March 23, 2020
To our valued clients and community,
As global concerns increase about the COVID-19 virus, the health, safety and well-being of our clients, employees and suppliers remain our top priority. At Huckleberry Landscape Design, we are closely monitoring the situation and following the recommendation of experts from the World Health Organization, Health Canada, the Provincial Health authorities and the three levels of government.
While the situation is evolving daily, and we anticipate minimal disruption to our services, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and employees including:
- Additional cleaning to keep our tools, equipment and common surfaces clean by regularly disinfecting them
- Regular hand washing and to avoid touching their faces
- Advising our staff to maintain a distance of 2m from each other and our clients to minimize the potential of viral transmission
- Requiring our staff to drive themselves to jobsites rather than carpool
- Instructing our staff to self-quarantine if they are not feeling well. We have taken measures to minimize disruption to their families
- We are maintaining regular contact with the clients we service and request that they notify us if they are feeling unwell; we will adjust the schedule as necessary to minimize risk to everyone.
We are here to serve and help you.
As of today, our offices and regular business operations are open. As we understand directives from the government, we have not been asked to shut down. Any clients affected by disruptions will be contacted individually and we shall update in the event of any changes to our operations. We ask for and appreciate our clients’ understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to keep you informed of any developments.
Please stay safe and healthy!
Anne and Victor
Huckleberry Landscape Design