JOIN OUR TEAM!
A career in your outdoor office!
ABOUT HUCKLEBERRY LANDSCAPE DESIGN:
Since 2004, Huckleberry Landscape Design has been creating beautiful outdoor spaces that can be appreciated year-round. We have done this by listening carefully to what our clients want and need. We are committed to solving their landscape problems and we are passionate about providing sustainable, usable, green spaces.
Our employees love to be outdoors, enjoy being creative with their hands and take pride in enhancing the environment around them. Through ongoing training and empowerment, we are building a team of landscape professionals, capable of changing the world, one yard at a time.
Our company was founded on the idea that helping our clients make the most of their outdoor living space, while we got to do what we love, was a recipe that made great business sense. Our original vision for Huckleberry Landscape Design has continued to this day. We rely on our core values of respect, integrity, reliability and honesty to guide us in our everyday actions with our staff, our clients and our suppliers.
THE LANDSCAPE TECHNICIAN ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You aspire for a long-term career in the green industry.
- You have a real passion for blending horticulture and construction.
- You have a keen eye for details and design.
- You take a ton of pride in delivering a high-quality product.
- You enjoy working with customers and delivering an exceptional experience.
- You like working as a team and creating a positive working environment.
You will be:
- Working with a crew of 1-2 other landscapers on residential properties in the Lower Mainland.
- Ensuring a professional onsite image in maintained.
- Keeping tools, equipment, and the vehicle organized and clean to be productive and hit scheduled goals.
- Practicing a wide variety of skills relating to horticulture and landscape construction.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid BC Driver’s license and a recent driver’s abstract.
- Your own reliable transportation.
- Experience with landscape maintenance and construction.
- Physical strength for lifting heavy objects, sometimes over 50 lbs.
- A cell phone with mobile data plan.
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Enjoy delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Work at a company that believes in investing in employee growth and education.
- A great base wage, and compensation that grows with the company.
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour